Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

injustice 2 Father Box Useless Against Black Adam - Destroying F-BOX

injustice 2 Father Box Useless Against Black Adam - Destroying F-BOX




injustice 2 Father Box Useless Against Black Adam - Destroying F-BOX

In this gameplay, I got busted in round 2, and it's very painful to watch 2nd round and the most important thing is after that I won every battle in this video and father box doesn't work on my black adam and I got advantage from it and I won every time I play with KOAA and it's very easy to me and I have my very strong them thread is 430K  and that's enough for me to clear every arena challenge and I reach every challenge in untouchable rank and got my rewards and I'm very happy about this.

Follow Me:

Youtube.com/PakuGaming
Twitter.com/wahab_ali440
Instagram.com/wahabali691
Facebook.com/gamerostt
Website? You Already Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments